- Started construction of Chewathai Hallmark Ladprao-Chokchai 4 project, the residential condominium. Low-rise building with 8 floors
- Issuance and offering of debentures No. 1/2021, totaling 316,200 shares, interest rate of 7.25%, maturity 2 years, maturity date 19 February 2023.
- The Company issue of debentures 2 type
- No. 2/2021 Long-term debentures, type II/HWN, unsecured and unsubordinated, amounting to 350,000 shares, maturity 2 years, valued at 350,000,000 baht, fixed interest rate at 7.50% per annum, maturity date 9 July 2023.
- No. 3/2021 long-term debentures in type PP10, unsecured and unsubordinated, amounting to 200,000 shares, maturity 2 years 6 months, valued at 200,000,000 baht, fixed interest rate 7.5%, maturity date 30 January 2024.
- The Company issue of debentures 1 type
- No. 4/2021 Long-term debentures, type II/HWN, unsecured and unsubordinated There is a representative of the bondholders. And the debenture issuer has the right to redeem the debentures before the maturity date, amounting to 400,000 shares, maturity 2 years, valued at 400,000,000 baht, fixed interest rate 7.25% per annum, payable every 3 months, due on December 24, 2023
- The Company launched the second-hand housing market business under the name “CHEWA RENUE” because it saw an opportunity in the second-hand housing market that has become more popular in order to build on from the previous business. With the important selling points of the second-hand housing market are “location” and “size” that come to meet the new normal lifestyle.
- The company issue of Unsubordinated and unsecured debentures 379,200,000 shares, age 2 years, fixed-rate 6.75% per annum, maturity on 15 January 2022.
- The Company launched the Townhome, Chewa home Krungthep-Pathum, 2 storey townhome with 333 units.
- The Company issue of debentures 2 types
- No.1 Unsubordinated and unsecured debentures 250,000,000 shares, age 1 year, fixed rate 7.50% per annum, maturity on 16 July 2021.
- No.2 Unsubordinated and secured debentures, 667,500,000 shares, age 2 years, fixed rate 7% per annum, maturity on 16 July 2022.
- The Company launched the Townhome, Chewa home Rangsit-Pathum, 2 storey townhome, twin house and commercial building with 333 units.
- The company has been independently assessed and is compliant with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. The Certificate is applicable to the following product or service ranges “Sale of Condominiums, Houses and Real Estate Services, Rental of Factories and Manufacturings Facilities”.
- The Company entered into an undertaking agreement with AIM Industrial Growth Freehold and Leasehold Real Estate Investment Trust (“AIMIRT”) to sell land with factories thereon amounting to Baht 460 million
- The company has been independently assessed and is compliant with the requirements of ISO 4001:2015. The certificate is applicable to the following product or service ranges “Sales of Condominiums”.
- The Company launched the Townhome, Chewa Home Suksawat Pracha U-Thit, 2 storey townhome with 359 units.
- The Company launched the Low Rise Condominium, Chewathai Hallmark Ladprao – Chokchai 4, 8 storey condominium with 814 units
- Chewathai Interchange Company Limited (“Chewathai Interchange”), a subsidiary of the Company, purchase shares of the Thaicorp Capital Company Limited (“Thaicorp Capital”) which is a company that Property Development in amount 1.35 million shares or 100% of paid-up capital shares, Thaicorp Capital being a subsidiary of Chewathai Interchange and also a subsidiary of the Company. On 5th June 2019, Thaicorp Capital changed the acquired company name to Chewathai Home Offices Ltd
- The Company launched the High Rise Condominium, Chewathai Kaset-Nawamin, 25-storey condominium with 649 units.
- The Company launched the 2 storey House, Chewarom Nakhon In with 139 units.
- The Company launched the Low Rise Condominium, Chewathai Pinklao, 13 storey with 593 units.
- The Last exercise of the right warrants to subscribe the newly issued shares of the company No.1 (CHEWA-W1)
- The Company issued and offered the right warrants to subscribe the newly issued shares of the Company No.1 (“CHEWA-W1”) to the existing shareholders on 28th May 2018, prescribing the maturity date of 1 year 6 months, Exercise date on 28th December 2019, 28th June 2019 and the last 27th November 2019, Exercise ratio 1 warrant for 1 ordinary share at Baht 1.75 per share.
- Results of the Last Exercise of warrants, Exercised warrants 700 units, Shares derived from exercised warrants 700 shares, the Company changed of paid-up capital of the Company from 1,275,027,183 Baht to 1,275,027,883 Baht and The Stock Exchange of Thailand has granted additional shares of CHEWA as a listing securities since 16th December 2019.
- TEE Development Pte Ltd sold 11.73% of the paid-up capital of Chartchewa Co., Ltd.
- Increased its registered capital to 1,557,692,307 shares at par value of 1 THB from 750 million shares. The balance registered capital was 2,307,692,307 shares to support the distribution of the stock dividend, offer the new ordinary shares to its existing shareholders and reserve for the issuance of warrants.
- The Company offered ordinary shares to shareholders (Right Offering) the subscription ratio is 1 existing shares to 1 new ordinary share, the offering price is Baht 1.15. The Company offered to sell the newly issued ordinary shares amount 467 million shares , the amount of 537 million baht.
- Issuance of Warrants to Purchase the Company’s Ordinary Shares No.1 (CHEWA-W1) for the existing shareholders that subscribed the increase share capital in a ratio of 1 warrant for every 1 subscribed share. Term of warrant was 1 year and 6 months , Exercise price at 1.75 Baht per share
- Increased its registered paid-up capitals of 525,027,183 shares from the stock dividend of 57,691,379 shares and issuance new ordinary shares of 467,335,804 shares. The balance registered capital paid-up was 1,275,027,183 shares
- TEE Development Pte Ltd. sold all shares to Chartchewa Co., Ltd. resulting in Chartchewa Co., Ltd. holding 67.64% of the shares. The management structure remains the same.
- The Company launched the Chewathai Residence Thonglor - a 130-unit, 8-storey condominium project.
- The Company launched the Hallmark Charan 13 - a 184-unit, 8-storey condominium project.
- The Company launched the Townhome, Chewa Home Wongwaen-Lamlukka with 274 units.
- The Company established “Chewa Heart Company Limited” which is a joint venture with Khun Kajit Launpitpong who is not a related party to the Company. The Company held 70% of total shares with the purpose to develop the Townhome project.
- The Company has joined with Nye Estate Company Limited, L.P.N.D. Development Public Company Limited, and CH Karnchang Public Company Limited to establish Kamala Senior Living Company Limited, a joint venture, in order to develop the Lifestyle Senior Living Village at the premium level in Phuket Province. The jointed venture doesn’t related to the Company, the Company held 25% of the total shares
- The Company decreased its registered paid-up capitals to 417 million THB from 905 million THB by cutting 417 million shares at 1 THB per share that have been registered but not yet issued. The balance value was 488 million THB.
- Increased its registered paid-up capitals from 488 million THB to 750 million THB by issuing common shares with the amount of 262 million shares at par value of 1 THB to allocate 262 million shares at par value of 1 THB for Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- The Company offered ordinary shares for Initial Public Offering (IPO) with the amount of 262 million shares, offer to the public at 1.60 THB/share.
- The Company was listed on the Market for Alternative Investment (mai).
- Chewathai bought the AQ Aria Asoke and changed its name to “Chewathai Residence Asoke” - a 315-unit, 29-storey luxury condominium.
- The Company started to develop and launch the Chewathai Phetkasem 27 - a 638-unit, 26-storey condominium project.
- The Company was granted ISO 9001-2015 (Sales of Condominiums, Houses, Factories on Rent & Real Estate Services) for quality control system.
- The Company launched the Detached House and Semi-Detached House, Chewarom Ransit Don Mueang with 81 units.
- The Company was granted ISO 9001 - 2008 accreditation (Provision of Sale & Real Estate Services) for quality control system
- The Company attended its membership of British Chamber of Commerce Thailand for the purpose of public relation the ready built factories to other memberships in the Chamber.
- The Company attended its membership of German - Thai Chamber of Commerce for the purpose of public relation the ready built factories to other memberships in the Chamber.
- The Company converted the Company into a public limited company and was renamed to Chewathai Public Company Ltd. on the 24th Apill 2015, and changed par from 100 THB to 1 THB.
- Increased its registered paid-up capitals from 240 million THB to 580 million THB by issuing common shares in the amount of 340 million shares at par value of 1 THB to the existing shareholders which are Chartchewa Co.,Ltd and TEE Development Pte Ltd in total 108 million shares. The registered paid-up capital of the company was equal to 348 THB Million. The Company allocated 232 Million shares at 1 THB per share for Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- The Company was granted the investment promotion from Thailand Board of Investment to support the ready built factories project which is located on Amata City Industrial Estate, Highway 311 Rd., Map Yang Phon Sub - District, Pluak Daeng District, Rayong.
- The Company launched the Chewathai Residence Bang Pho which is a 24-storey condominium building.
- The Company decreased its registered paid-up capital to 232 million THB from 580 million THB by cutting 232 million shares at 1 THB per share that have been registered but not yet issued. The balance value was 348 million THB.
- Increased its registered paid-up capital from 348 million THB to 905 million THB by issuing common shares in amount of 557 million shares at par value of 1 THB to the existing shareholders which are Chartchewa Co. Ltd. and TEE Development Pte. Ltd for 1 THB per share in total 240 million shares. The company allocated 317 million shares at par value of 1 THB for Initial Public Offering (IPO).
- The Company launched five more ready-built factories for rent in Phase 2, in Amata City Industrial Estate.
- The Company launched “Hallmark Chaengwattana” - two 8- storey condominium buildings.
- Chewathai Interchange Co., Ltd., the Company’s subsidiary, took over the Dzio condominium project from Orada Co., Ltd. and changed the project name to “Hallmark Ngamwongwan”, which comprise of four 8-storey condominium buildings.
- Chewathai purchased additional 13 rai of land in Amata City Industrial Estate, Rayong Province, for developing ready-built factories for rent in Phase 2.
- The Company divested Global Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd. (“GETCO”), acquired on June 2011, subsidized to the Company held 100% shares to Chartchewa Co.,Ltd. and TEE Resources Pte. Ltd. which is related company at 240.00 million THB for company restructure focusing on the real estate development only. GETCO became the subsidiary to the related company.
- The Company jointed Thai Condominium Association for receiving the news and other important issues concern with real estate business through the seminar, the training class and e-news.
- The Company acquired 100% shares in Rotaj Development Co., Ltd. which was the land owner of Cross Point condominium. The company name was changed to Chewathai Interchange Co., Ltd. and the project name was changed to Chewathai Interchange. This project is a 26-storey condominium building.
- The Company increased the registered and paid-up capitals from 200 million THB to 240 million THB.
- Chewathai initiated and developed its first project of ready-built factories for rent, and subsequently launched its first 5 units for rent.
- The Company acquired 100% share from Global Environmental Technology Co.,Ltd. (“GETCO”). The company held 100% shares, which is a wastewater treatment management business.
- Chewathai launched “Chewathai Ramkhamhaeng”, close to Ramkhamhaeng - Rama IV Elevated, the 33-storey condominium building.
- Chartchewa Co., Ltd. and TEE Development Pte., Ltd. jointly founded Chewathai Co., Ltd. with the registered and paid up capitals of 10 million THB with a shareholding percentage ratio of 51:49, respectively.
- The Company increased its registered and paid-up capitals from 10 million THB to 100 million THB.
- The Company launched “Chewathai Ratchaprarop”, which is the first high-rise condominium with 26 storeys and 325 units located on Ratchaprarop Road.
- The Company increased its registered and paid-up capitals from 100 million THB to 200 million THB.
- The Company and United Motor Works (Siam) Public Company Limited jointly founded Chewathai Hup Soon Co., Ltd. for the purpose of developing the condominium project named “The Surawong”.
- The Company launched “The Surawong”, the 8-storey condominium.